Ford Crosdale & Associates, Inc. will attempt to collect your claim(s) under the following agreement:
1) F.C.A. will comply with all local, state, and federal laws and such policies of your company as you may disclose to us.
2) Any remittances made to us on your behalf will be held in a bonded trust bank and you authorize us to endorse checks and negotiable instruments for deposit in the account.
3) Our fees and our attorneys fees are contigent on collection at the fee schedule agreed upon. Fees are calculated on gross payments made on the claim.
4) Your company will advise us immediately of any debtor payments made directly to you, and F.C.A. will invoice you for the fee for collection.
5) You may audit or demand an auidit of your accounts.
6) F.C.A. has no authority to settle any debt for less than the full amount owing except under your expressed permission.